1. Chill all crust ingredients.
2. Mix the flour with the seasonings.
3. Cut in the oil. Mix until you have the consistency of wet sand.
4. Slowly mix in the cold apple juice until you have a dough that's elastic and pliable, but not mushy, and knead.
5. Press this into an oiled 9 inch pie pan. Save the excess dough to use on top of the filling.
6. Mix all filling ingredients together.
7. Prick holes in the crust with a fork, then fill it with the filling.
8. Place the excess dough on top, lattice style.
9. Bake in a preheated 425 degree F oven 10 minutes, checking that the crust doesn't burn.
10. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F, turn the pie pan to distribute the heat more evenly, and bake another 30 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and the filling is bubbly.