1. Stir the flours, almonds, 1/2 cup arrowroot, nutmeg, coriander, and 1/4 tsp. salt together.
2. Mix in the almond oil, followed by the apple juice.
3. Knead briefly, then roll out two 3/8 inch thick circles and place into 2 oiled 9-inch pie tins. Reserve the remaining dough to make lattices.
4. Purée all the filling ingredients except the berries and nuts.
5. Stir in the berries and nuts.
6. Prick the crusts with a fork to keep them from rising, and fill with the filling.
7. Roll out the remaining dough into a rectangle, cut into strips, and arrange over the filling as a lattice.
8. Moisten the exposed pie dough well with water to keep it from burning.
9. Sprinkle with the cinnamon
10. Bake 10 minutes in a preheated 425 degree oven.
11. Reduce the heat to 350 degrees, and bake another 30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned and the filling is bubbly. Makes 2 9-inch pies.